Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sea-ing is Believing!


It's been about 6 months since Amanda and I graduated from the Masters Course at Wilton...it was definitely time for a reunion. Debbie (our instructor) thought that we had known each other before school started...but we hadn't. It was by chance that we were partners throughout the two grueling weeks. We shared lots and lots of laughter. It was so easy to get along with someone so much like you. GOOD TIMES!!! :o)

Debbie, if you're still keeping up with my blog....Amanda and I want to give you a shout out and say "Thanks for putting up with our silliness in class!!! You're the BESTEST!!!...and of course, we miss you!" *big hugs* :o)

After graduation, Amanda and Mama Angie (the awesome-est mother and daughter tag team) continued baking/selling cakes. They've been ironing out different fondant and cake recipes...and I have had the honor of being in the know of their family secrets. *ssshh*

So what do two Wilton friends do when they get together? They bake cake, of course!! :o)

However, we didn't make just any 'ol cake...we made cute lil cupcakes as a tribute to our Sea World Weekend. Woo Hoo!! (sorry, fondant animals are NOT my forte)









I was such a giddy little girl when I found out we were going to Sea World. I am a Disney person...so I don't think I would have ever made it out to Sea World during my time here in Orlando. MAN oh MAN am I glad I did!!!





The BELIEVE show was definitely touching.



However, Amanda and I could not stop laughing throughout the entire show of Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island. Sooooo GoOfY! :o)

After being out in the torrid noonday sun, poor Savitre ended up getting sick. That was cool though because the next day, Manda and I just had a lazy day of Wizards of Waverly Place marathon. Aaaahhh....sounds like a Funday Sunday any day! *giggles*

Manda, thanks for a fAnTaBuLeRrIfIc weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool. I haven't been to Sea World since 1982. Maybe it's time for me to give it another try.

    Do they have a Shamu Run?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin: Does Shamu Run?!?!?! hahaha...I know, I know...it's late...my jokes get worse the later it gets!!! (leave me alone) *giggles*

    ACTUALLY....they did back in 2001 hahaha http://www.kicksports.com/results/01/fl/Sep16_Runner_set2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure Shamu does run. Thought I saw him at the WDW Half Marathon in January. That was one determined runner. Killer instinct. Ran those flippers to bloody stumps.

    ReplyDelete