Sunday, July 26, 2009

Nuts About Notter


I've been so happy these days...let me count thy ways:

  1. We are less than halfway to graduation!! *high five*

  2. Tuesday, July 21: I did seven miles!!! The longest run since the NY Marathon!! Woo Hoo!!

  3. Wednesday, July 22: our class graduated to the bigger classroom...with MARBLE TOP TABLES ....Ooooooo......Aaaaahhhh!! :o) (and FINALLY get Chef Notter as an instructor )
  4. We've started the Candies and Pralines unit...YUMMERS!!! LEMME AT IT!!! *begins to drool*
  5. Has consumed tons and tons of nuts and chocolate!!!....and somehow have still managed to lose weight since school started!! OH YEAH!!!

  6. Chef Notter said "not bad, eh?" to my creations!! *does a happy dance*....he's such a master at his trade, it's not easy pleasing Sensei. :o)

  7. Friday, July 24: Finished the last volume of Kitchen Princess!!!! Najika is incredibly cute and Daichi is soooo dreamy!!! *giggles*

  8. Saturday, July 25: productive day cleaning house!!! *admires home*

  9. Sunday, July 26: EIGHT great miles at the gym!! *loving my Bengay Patches*

  10. I JUST WANNA BE!!! :o) *dancing to a bunch of fun songs downloaded this weekend*

Life is like a box of chocolate......Full of nuts!!! *laughs*

3 comments:

  1. yummy pics. looks sooo delightful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carey: They actually taste better than they look....hahaha...I would know...I've eaten more than I've made...sorry fellow classmates! :o)

    Star: Thanks....I'm having a blast at the gym. Anyone reading this and goes to Gold's Gym...do NOT mess with my treadmill...you have been warned. *tries to look intimidating* hahahaha :o)

    ReplyDelete