
As we say goodbye to Chef Jim, our class surprised him with a "Moustache Tribute". He was always joking around with us and constantly making us laugh...it was only natural for us to bid farewell in the most comical manner possible! :o)


Dont' get me wrong, it wasn't always fun and games....OKAY...so it was. *chuckles* However, I had learned lots and done tons that I have NEVER done before. This was just the first week for plated desserts and we've already made frozen desserts (ie. ice cream), creme brulee, flan, custards, Crepes Suzette (pictured on the left), and more.
I must admit that at first the flames scared the Bee Gee Bees outta me, but after doing it, it was nothing but a mega adrenaline rush. It was like...Ka-BOOM!! tee hee :o)
As I reminisce about my journey with Chef Jim and remember all the tears and sweat that was shed, looking back, I can DEFINITELY say that he has made a difference not only with me, but our class, and the school. Thanks for all your patience and understanding, Chef! ROCK ON!! *sign of the horns* :o)



Dont' get me wrong, it wasn't always fun and games....OKAY...so it was. *chuckles* However, I had learned lots and done tons that I have NEVER done before. This was just the first week for plated desserts and we've already made frozen desserts (ie. ice cream), creme brulee, flan, custards, Crepes Suzette (pictured on the left), and more. I must admit that at first the flames scared the Bee Gee Bees outta me, but after doing it, it was nothing but a mega adrenaline rush. It was like...Ka-BOOM!! tee hee :o)
As I reminisce about my journey with Chef Jim and remember all the tears and sweat that was shed, looking back, I can DEFINITELY say that he has made a difference not only with me, but our class, and the school. Thanks for all your patience and understanding, Chef! ROCK ON!! *sign of the horns* :o)

I don't know what's scarier, the mustached chefs or the flaming ball of death.
ReplyDeleteNow I know why people say you shouldn't see what goes on in the kitchen. I always thought it was due to sanitation issues. Now I know it's because the cooks are all nuts!
Mmmm creme brulee . . . (drooling) . . . MUST . . . NOT . . . GIVE . . . IN. Must . . . go . . . RUNNING.
Speaking of which, I'm getting worried about Expedition Everest. Are you going to be using flaming balls of death as anti-personnel weapons on the course? Should I worry? Do I need fireproof clothing?
Yes.....you figured me out!!!....Justin's going down via Flaming Ball of Death...Muahahahahahah!!! *evil grin*
ReplyDelete