It's a new month...time for new beginnings! :o)
I'm not quite sure how much I got chopped off...but Man'o Man does it feel Grrrrreat! My head no longer feels heavy! *does a quick hair whip*
I know a lot of gals who get sad when they chop their hair off, but me??? NO WAY JOSE!! My hair grows at an unusally rapid pace so I wasn't worried! No more horse hair for me!!!! Yippie!!!!
Ya know, I thought your hair was shorter but then I thought it was just my imagination since I didn't really see your hair down much the first time we met. I like it short!
ReplyDeleteStar: I know, it's usually hard to tell how long my hair is because I normally have it pulled back into a ponytail (especially when it was ridiculously long) :o) ...but glad you like it...cuz I like it too! :o) I'm sure I'll grow it back out for Chicago's winter..hahaha :O)
ReplyDeleteYour head stop hurting?
ReplyDeleteDid you cut your hair in the kitchen?
What cake did you put the hair clippings into?
Enough questions?
I guess I'm just going to just to run that much faster at Everest if I hope to yank your pony tail and throw you off the obstacle course!