This post is dedicated to YOU...Hunny Boo!!
Last weekend, Kobfa and I spent a day on Disney Property at the Grand Floridian. So, what did we do? We enjoyed several hours in their fitness center of course!! I loved their gym...they had the most high tech treadmill I have ever seen. You could hook your Ipod up to the treadmill...how cool is that? *in awe*
After a nice long workout, we enjoyed a relaxing couple's massage at the Grand Floridian (fitness center was part of the package deal), followed by dinner at Swan's Kimonos. More Sushi = More Yummers!!!...then a night of my butt getting kicked at putt putt in Disney's Winter Summerland. *sigh* You know I let you win, right? *wink wink*
Anyways, with us, it's ALWAYS been such an adventure. But why wouldn't it be? Afterall, we did meet through skydiving! Check out the brave soul to jump out FIRST!!! *Eeeek!*
Did cupid have plans for us to meet?...DEFINITELY!!
Although we didn't know each other as kids (even though we were just steps away from each other), I'm so glad we crossed paths again!
Thank you for all the laughter and great times we've shared.
I would've added more pictures if my computer hadn't crashed and destroyed all our precious memories...but of what has been saved, may the pics speak for itself :o)
HAPPY 3 YEARS HUNNY BOO! :o)
Miss you...can't wait to see you soon!
Why am I not surprised you armed your instructor with a disposable camera and actually had him take pictures of the girl video person? damn, I wish I thought of that. Do you remember her name, I think she video taped me too. Is it bad that I noticed your quad muscle when you pulled the rip-cord?
ReplyDeleteAnonymous: Yup...I'm always armed and ready with a camera...even when falling thousands and thousands of feet from the sky. Her name was Jenny...hahaha...at least that's what it says at the end of the video :o)
ReplyDeleteHopefully you noticed the quad muscle because of my runner legs and not cottage cheese thighs *laughs*
Junior....you're so silly!! I miss you! :o)
Nice pic of you standing behind that Goofy statue.
ReplyDeleteYou may have survived jumping out of a plane, but you will meet your doom in 39 days on the Expedition Everest Challenge course. Scared yet?
Justin: Again with the Goofy jokes, eh? Well, it won't be so funny when I stomp all over you on the obstacle course. WOW!! I can't believe there's only 39 days left until EEC...I should put up a count down for that. Me scared??? Course not!!! Again, you'll be on MY stomping grounds!!! :o)
ReplyDelete