

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Afterall, a picture is worth a thousand words. :o)



Although my spirit was brought down these past two days, have no fear...Renee was there. Thanks to Renee, my weekend could not have started out on a better note.

First we had sushi at Seito in Celebration. Sushi is Savitre's comfort food...it never fails to make me smile and heal my soul. Mmm....mmmm :o)

We then hung out on the rocking chairs overlooking Town Center Lake. While chatting the night away (since it was a gorgeous night out), we waited patiently in hopes of spotting an alligator. Did we see one?....We sure did!! My first alligator spotting in Florida! Woo Hoo!!!
Check out the other creatures we saw too :o) I love these Floridian wildlife...so fun to capture with my camera!Anyways, I would love to do my posting on my night of "Discovery" but my bed is calling me now...so please stay tuned for the day the shuttle launched!
No comments:
Post a Comment