However, I do have one of those Nike Ipod gizmos, but haven't quite figured out how to calibrate it. It says that I run 8 minute miles, which I KNOW is not true...but yet, somehow I find it a confidence booster *laughs*

Anyways, today I made it a thing to just run to ALL Disney music. I must admit that my favorite is HumuHumuNukuNukuA'Pua from HSM. Yes, I am a HSM fan...as a matter of fact, I'm an everything Disney fan! *sheepish grin*
But...before my run, I made myself a nice bowl of rotini and vodka sauce. It's not just any bowl of pasta...it was accompanied by some delectable baguettes. But what is so special about these beautiful baguettes?
ANSWER: We made them in class today! YES!! Savitre made bread!!!!
TA DA!
I was very excited to hear that we were going to make bread on our 1st day. It was an extremely long process, but patience is a virtue...and SO WORTH IT ALL!!
FOCUS EVERYONE!!!
It's no business like dough business! :o)
It's no business like dough business! :o)
I wish I could blog out everything we learned today, but you'd be here forever reading. However, one of the coolest and funniest words we learned was POOLISH! *giggles* That word just tickles my insides every time I hear it! :o)
The most exciting (and scary) part was putting the bread in the oven. Of course being the shorty that I am, I had to get the top oven. Anyone have stilts I can borrow?
:o)
:o)How was my execution?
A PERFECT 10! *crowd cheers*
That's what I love about my class, they'll clap and cheer at anything! :o)
They always make me smile that way.
I'm not exactly sure what is in store for tomorrow...but I'm abso-too-ta-loot-ly positive it'll be YUMMERS!!! *mini claps*

To quote Colette in Ratatouille when she was lecturing Linguini:
ReplyDelete(Read with a French accent) "How do you tell how good bread is without tasting it? Not the smell, not the look, but the sound of the crust. Listen, oh symphony of crackle. Only great bread sound this way."
Sure you don't have a rat in that hat? Looks like you had Ratatouille day at school today.
Okay, now you're just being cruel and unusual with the Celebration run stuff. Gorgeous night run? Dude.
The tools on mapmyrun used to be easier to use. I think you can still find the old mapping tools on the site. Anymore, I just use the Google Earth program and use the path tool.
Poolish? Let me try to use that in a sentence: "Welcome Poolish Mortals to the Haunted Mansion . . ."
Is that right?
Justin: Omgoodness...I'm about to head out the door for school and just thought I'd quickly check my email...and of course none other than YOU to make me laugh my head off. Ummm..yeah, somehow I don't think you used Poolish correctly...but TOOOOO FUNNNEEEEEE!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tidbit on Google Earth...hahaha...I bet I'm only running about .5 miles :o) Oh well!
Happy Pre-Birthday.
ReplyDeleteAnonymous: Thanx! :o)
ReplyDeleteFYI: "http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/WhatWillYouCelebrate/index?name=FreeOnYourBirthdayPage"
ReplyDeleteJustin: Thanx :o)
ReplyDeleteAnonymous: Thanks...hahaha...already made sure I printed the certificate before I left Chicago...definitely was NOT going to miss this opportunity! :o)