Tuesday, April 14, 2009

...And We're Out!

Well according to my countdown, it's time to head for the open roads...I guess I wouldn't get very far if I headed for closed roads. *giggles*

Anyways, I FINALLY got all my packing done. YES!!! *jumps for joy*

I must admit that the past couple of days have been very emotional for me. I guess I have been so busy with Wilton courses that I didn't make room in my head for the reality of what's about to happen. However, as I was packing and getting everything together, it dawned on me that I was going to be leaving my......bed *gasps*...isn't home where the bed is at? :o)

I know I'll be back, but I just hope I don't get too homesick. As I was packing, I tried to decide whether or not I REALLY needed it or just needed it. Yes, everything I have, I need. *laughs* I figured I'd take as much as I can so I don't miss too much.

Seeing as how I blindly picked a place to stay via internet, who knows if I'll even have a home for the next 6 months or if I'll be living with alligators in a swamp. *crosses fingers for a home*

Well, according to Google Maps, it's 18hrs down to Orlando. I can hear it now...."Savitre, start your engine". WATCH OUT ORLANDO...Savitre is coming to town!!!!! :o)

I hope we stop at some cool places. I am sooooo ready to leave this silly 40 degree weather and head for the Sunshine State!!! Aaaahh...I'm getting a tan just thinking about it. *begins to daydream*

As soon as I'm hooked up to the internet, you will DEFINITELY hear from me again!...but until then, it's time to get my beauty sleep. :o)

As the Great Tigger would say T.T.F.N. (ta ta for now) :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment