YAY!!! *jumps for joy* Savitre just found a new place to go running...thanks to fellow classmate, Lorenzo! I have been going running by my place...on Seven Dwarfs Lane and Princess Way (I had to take a picture of the intersection because no one believes me that it really exists and that I live here), but NOW I can go run
ning in Celebration !! It's such an adorable neighborhood with cute restaurants, lakes to run around, and a block of mansion sized ho
uses!
Yesterday, Lorenzo took me to Celebration to show me around. I absolutely fell in love with the area. 
This was also a great opportunity to take lil Molly (Lorenzo's puppy) out and enjoy some fresh Floridian air. It makes me miss my little Oakie in Skokie though. *sniff*
Today we went to The Great American Pie Festival in Celebration! ALL the pies you can eat for just 10 sMaCkArOoS!!! Life seriously just doesn't get any better than this! *does a happy dance*



TABLES AND TABLES OF PIE, OH MY!!! :o)
Aaah! You're killing me here. The pictures of Celebration make me even more jealous that you'll be using the area for running. But this pie festival? $10? Are you kidding me?
ReplyDeleteI suppose only in Florida. Well, you know what the weather up north is like, so enjoy it while you can.
[shakes head] 10 bucks. That only gets 1 and a half funnel cakes from the Kiwanis around these parts. [bangs head against desk]
Yup, can't say I'm missing Chicago weather. Every time I call home, it's always raining! *laughs* Not here...not a raindrop in sight.
ReplyDeleteNo worries, I'll enjoy this sunny weather for you too! :o)
Mmmmm....I love funnel cakes!!...but moreso elephant ears! :o)