Friday, September 25, 2009

PROST!!

It's the day before the BIG race!

After all that trash talking, it was time to meet up with "The Other Team".


Ha! You've been spotted
(and by a trash can nonetheless)!! *laughs* :o)

We headed out to Disney's Wide World of Sports to pick up our race packet.

I was a little bummed that the expo wasn't exciting. Out on the lawn in front of the complex, people walked around aimlessly trying to find their race packets and t-shirts. While the pre-race talk was being held on the stage, I wandered over to a GINORMOUS board to sign our team name. Go Siamese Twins!!


Check out the RED writing to the bottom right of us...


WHAT IS THAT?!?!? *wink wink* :o)

We then headed over to the Biergarten Restaurant at Epcot's Germany Pavillion.


While dining, we were entertained with some live music, fun entertainment, and pre-race goodies. I can't say I've had German food before, but boy oh boy was it goooood! *rubs belly* :o)


We even saw the Ricola people! *giggles*


After all the good eats, we went our separate ways!


Have no fear...I'm sure we'll see them again somewhere!


It was now time to hit up Epcot's Food and Wine Festival.

But not before long, we ran into some friendly faces! :o)




One would think that eating at the German buffet was enough, but not for us! We couldn't help ourselves but be tempted by all the goodies from around the world. While running around the World with our Kim Possible "Kimmunicator" and activating all the hidden gems at Epcot (which I HIGHLY recommend you try because this was one of the neatest things I've seen Disney do), we managed to pit stop at some of the international huts and grab some grub along the way.


Epcot's Food and Wine Festival is definitely not cheap (big price, small portion). However, it is always fun to try food from around the world. I can't wait to go back and try food from all the other countries! YAY season pass!! :o)

Enough fun for one day...time to get the A-Game on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment