Where has the time gone? I cannot believe I only have about a month left.
It felt like it was yesterday I was sitting on my bedroom floor debating what to pack and getting all giddy after an 18hr drive to find cows in my backyard!!! :o)
More to come with my trip down memory lane in a later post.
Until then...let me tell you about the crazy hectic (yet exciting) month to come!
September 25
Day at Epcot
I am hoping to get a season pass to Disney at a Florida resident rate so I could catch the different performances at Epcot's Food and Wine Festival's Eat to the Beat throughout the month of October. Why? There will be an AWESOME music line up (ie Boyz II Men, Richard Marx, Sister Hazel, En Vogue, Billy Ocean, Better Than Ezra, and much much more)!!! Great music and tasty food??...NOW we're talking!!!Plus, since I won't be in school...what better way to spend my last month in Orlando than park hopping! OOOH YEAH!!! :o)
September 26
The Siamese Twins (Siam...Thailand...get it? :o) ) are back with a vengeance!

After coming in fourth in Urban Dare because of the silly plaque on Wacker Drive, we knew we just had to team up again and go for the gold!!
This race includes a team (of two) 5K run, obstacle course, and scavenger hunt through Disney's Animal Kingdom. It's also a night race...oooooo...scare-eeeeeee!! :o)
October 2
GRADUATION!! :o)
I have 10 tickets but will be only using 2 on Kobfa and Renee...
I think i'm going to be the one with the lowest family/friend attendance. *sniff* :o(
anyone else want to go?....pleeeeez!!!
October 4 -7
John and I will be in Tulsa, OK for the Three Jays.
It's a 2 day cake class with Food Network Challenge veterans Jason Ellis, James Roselle, and Joshua John Russell. Ooh la la...hehe..HOW FUN!!! Can't wait!

Do you recognize James Roselle's chef coat? (check out the logo)
October 11
Disney's Race for the Taste 10K.
This will be my first 10K race in a loooooong time!
After this race though, I should be getting a bonus medal for doing both the EEC and RFT.Whoop Whoop!! More Disney medals makes Savitre smile! :o)
Airbrushing Techniques with Stephane Treand
October 12 -14
Airbrushing Techniques with Stephane TreandAssuming this class doesn't cancel (eh, with my luck it probably will), I will return as an alumni to Notter School of Pastry Arts for the one class I have seriously been waiting for. Savitre + Airbrush = FUN FUN FUN!!!!
October 24
Tower of Terror 13K (8.08 miles) - Hoo Rah for another night race!!
This will be my last race on Disney property. So sad :o(
more on my running history to come...THEN IT'S TIME TO HEAD BACK...
TO THE WINDY CITY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! :o)
Prepare yourself. The Goofy Geckos are on their way to rumble with the Siamese Twins. The call of the Yeti beckons us!
ReplyDeleteAs an aside, it's fricking cold here in Minneapolis.
I'll be at the Tower of Terror race. Although, because of my ankle injury in July, I will most likely be walking in :( Boo!
ReplyDeleteAnd if it wasn't my b-day party on Oct 2, I would come be your family for your graduation :D You should come celebrate that night at Roy's. :D
Justin: Yeah yeah hahahaha :o) Minneapolis? Ummmm...aren't you in Orlando? Either way...aren't you from Iowa? Are you trying to confuse me before the scavenger hunt? hahaha...cuz it doesn't take much to confuse me :o)
ReplyDeleteStar: Awwww...that makes my heart smile that you'd want to be my "family" for graduation. But yeah, bdays are definitely way cooler hahaha. Not sure what Kobfa and I plan to do that night because he has to fly out early the next morning. However, we keep putting it off, but we will DEFINITELY hang out again before I leave!!! WE MUST!! No ands, ifs, or buts...got that missy??? hahaha :o) miss you...you've been in my thoughts LOTS!!! :o)