Friday, October 2, 2009

Graduation!!

After 720 Hours filled with:

Joy

Trust

Fear

Surprise

Sadness

Anger

Anticipation

Optimism

and Love


...WE DID IT!! :o)


CONGRATULATIONS

APRIL CLASS 2009!!

2 comments:

  1. Now that's amazing, after all those cupcakes you had to make and not one of them made your presentation. Also, everyone was smiling in those pictures ... must have been week one! Congrats to you and every survivor that endured it to the bitter end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Big JR: Sorry, no showcasing of cupcakes here hahaha :o) But I must say that I am proud of our class. We started out with 11 and dwindled down to final 7. It's because of all the support we had for each other, we were able to make to the end. :o) I love them so much and couldn't have asked for a better class!!! Definitely going to miss them!!!!

    ReplyDelete