
Costumes + Mickey Mouse = Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
I had one more night. So how do I choose to spend it? Celebrating it at the Magic Kingdom, of course! However, this was not just any other trip to the Magic Kingdom.
Because I was going to be in limbo (neither here in Orlando nor there in Chicago) for Halloween, I just HAD to celebrate it the only way any Disney fanatic would. Plus, this gave me another opportunity to prance around in my fancy bee costume. After all the insects I had to put up with here in Orlando, I figured, if you can't "bee"t 'em, "bee" one with 'em! *chuckles* No locking up these "wild animals".It was such a riot! I don't think I've smiled harder in my life!
MK never looked so different before!
Cinderella's castle during HalloWishes Fireworks.
Everyone was in good spirit. I was excited to see people of all ages dressed up for the occassion. *GASP* They even let the inmates out for a night of fun!! :o)

There were lines to go trick-or-treating! Check out all of my yummy goodness. (There were more, but I couldn't resist munching away on some as soon as I got them). *blush* As though we didn't get enough candy, Goofy and his candy company passed out even more at the Boo-To-You Parade. Believe me...it was Boo-licious! :o) *licks lips* 
I think I'll be on a nice sugar high for the next 10 years!!
There were dance parties with characters. Of course, I got the one and ONLY picture that mattered!
I could not have asked for a better departure with Disney. I was sad to leave, but looking back at all the times I've spent on Disney property this month, I was okay with saying good-bye...because I KNOW I'll be back! :o)
See-Ya-Real-Soon!
Celebrating it at the Magic Kingdom that is good.
ReplyDelete